Thursday, March 31, 2016

Faith Evans Reveals B.I.G. Hologram & Duets Album


In a recent interview on Dame Dash’s radio program, Grammy award-winning recording artist Faith Evans reveals she is “in the finishing stages” of a collaborative album with her late husband Notorious B.I.G. Entitled: The King & I

Evans added that she’s been working with Biggie’s mom Voletta Wallace. “If he was alive, I know we would’ve done something like this but the way it’s coming together, the way I’m using his vocals, it’s just giving his stuff new life. I think people are gonna really enjoy it.”

Beyond the Duets album, Faith also plans to perform live in hologram form. “We actually are in development with a hologram,” Evans explained, adding that she hopes to debut it in the first video for the album, “and maybe use it a little bit performing live. But that depends on a lot of things.”

The King & I is slated for a September 2016 release.
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig